Dog and Hat - Assorted Coffee
PROMO: 40% off your first months subscription using code - SEPTEMBER
Starting from: £17.00
Date added: 24th September 2021
Speciality grade coffee, ethically sourced
Receive 2 or 3 or 4 x 250g* coffees each month
Each bag from a different roaster
Occasional cheeky extra goodies thrown in
Access to the Members Area to add extra bags of coffee to your subscription box if required
From the Partner
Welcome to Dog and Hat, home of the UK’s best coffee subscription and unique coffee gifts.
Join our Dialled In Coffee Lovers Club today to receive the best whole-bean speciality coffee roasted freshly for you by a variety of independent roasters from across the world and delivered free to your door each month.
Our subscription coffee is freshly roasted and shipped once a month around the 20th to ensure you receive the freshest possible coffee.
- ASSORTED Including omni-roast, espresso and filter roasted beans
- FILTER Including omni-roast and filter roasted beans only
- ESPRESSO Including omni-roast and espresso roasted beans only
- DARK(er) Including Espresso roasted beans only
- INTERNATIONAL FILTER – Including omni-roast and filter roasted beans from International roasters only
- INTERNATIONAL ESPRESSO – Including omni-roast and espresso roasted beans from International roasters only
What are the subscriptions options:
- Receive 2 or 3 or 4 x 250g* coffees each month
- Whole-bean only
- Free Delivery
- Each bag from a different roaster
- Ability to change or pause subscriptions at any time
- Detailed tasting notes provided for each coffee
- All our subscriptions are sent in recyclable packaging
- Occasional cheeky extra goodies thrown in
- Access to the Members Area to add extra bags of coffee to your subscription box if required. This means if you like the look of a roaster you can add more!
- 2 Coffee subscription £17
- 3 Coffee subscription £24
- 4 Coffee subscription £31
- International 2 Coffee subscription £24
So, what about the coffee then?
The speciality coffee included in each of your deliveries will be carefully selected from our chosen roasters though a rigorous testing process using skills learnt through our own Speciality Coffee Association training. We are SCA Professional Certified in Sensory Skills, Brewing and Barista Skills.
We profile every coffee each month to give you a starting point when dialling in your coffee.
A full history of the coffee we’ve featured in the subscription can be viewed in ‘The Coffee’ section of our website.
Each roaster supplies many different coffees to us to so whilst you may see the same roaster in a future delivery, it won’t be the same coffee.